NFL Network Analyst Brian Baldinger recently took time to speak with the LockedOn Giants podcast about the Giants offensive line, quarterback Daniel Jones and the defense.
Like so many Giants fans, Baldinger has shaken his head every time Giants quarterback Daniel Jones commits a costly turnover as part of his decision-making process.
"His problem in his brief young career right now has been turnovers and he's got to stop it, not just for a game, but for a stretch of games, we just got to go without putting the ball in the ground or throwing it to the team," Baldinger said.
"That's not me hating; that's just a fact. That's just how the quarterback has to play. I You can only tolerate that so long, and so he has to put together a stretch of games where the ball isn't on the ground and he's not giving it to the other team."
Five Plays That Doomed the New York Giants in Week 2
There was a lot of good to come out of the Giants 30-29 loss to Washington, but unfortunately, the bad, such as these five plays, were too much to overcome.
Dexter Lawrence Reveals Thoughts on New York Giants' Game-changing Penalty
The Giants defensive lineman strongly hints the call wasn't the right one, but the video evidence on the Washington Football Team's game-winning field goal sequence suggests otherwise.
New York Giants Week 2 Report Card: The Good Can't Overpower the Bad
Believe it or not there was some good to come out of the Giants' 30-29 loss to the Washington Football Team. But there needed to be a lot more, especially from one unit that was a colossal disappointment.
As he does every week following a round of football games, Baldinger spends hours watching tape of every game as part of his preparation for the NFL and college football seasons for the NFL Network and FOX Sports.
You can hear the entire interview with Brian Baldinger and get information on his new coaching seminars in the current edition of the LockedOn Giants podcast.
More from Giants Country
- New York Giants Week 2 Injury Report: Shane Lemieux Added
- No Time to Dwell on Past as New York Giants Face Quick Turnaround
- How New York Giants Can Help Fix Daniel Jones's Ball Security Issue
- Panthers Cut Former Giants Kicker Ryan Santoso
- New York Giants Avoid Last Place in MMQB's Week 2 NFL Power Rankings
- New York Giants Week 2 Opponent Breakdown: Washington Football Team
Join the Giants Country Community
- Sign up for our FREE digest newsletter
- Follow and like us on Facebook
- Submit your questions for our mailbag
- Listen and subscribe to the daily LockedOn Giants podcast.
- Subscribe and like the new LockedOn Giants YouTube Channel
- Sign up for our FREE message board forums
- Subscribe and like our YouTube Channel