It's official. The Washington football team will be changing its name and logo.
Of course, this move comes after team sponsors applied pressure on owner Daniel Snyder to make the change. Sports Illustrated host Robin Lundberg talked with Chris Russell, who covers the team, and "The Fantasy Exec" Corey Parson about the significance of this moment and what the odds say the new team name will be once it is actually revealed.
Watch the Latest News Clips from Sports Illustrated
- This Day in Sports History: Cubs Play First Game in Weeghman Park, Which Becomes Wrigley Field
- Daily Cover: Michael Pittman Jr. Preparing for NFL Draft Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Furloughs and Pay Cuts Part of MLB's Coronavirus Plans
- Reddit Posts Rare Footage of Michael Jordan's Shot to Eliminate Cavaliers in 1989 Playoffs
- Report: San Francisco 49ers Open to Trading Both First Round Picks
- NFL Schedule Could Be Altered Due to COVID-19, And Probably Should