The XFL is back (maybe) and so are the connections between The Rock and Vince McMahon as the former has purchased the football league in conjunction with Redbird Capital for $15 million. But will an association with "The Great One" be what finally makes the XFL succeed?
Sports Illustrated host Robin Lundberg discussed the prospects with SI writer Ben Pickman and "The Fantasy Exec" Corey Parson.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Notre Dame's 2020 Alliance With the ACC Is Ultimately a Marriage of Convenience
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- Christian Pulisic Eyes FA Cup to Add to List of Achievements, Successful First Chelsea Season
- NBA Finals Predictions: Picking Favorites Ahead of the Restart
- The Street: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, RedBird Capital Purchase XFL for $15 Million