In this week’s #DearAndy, Andy Staples answers your questions from Twitter on…
• Who are the five hottest coordinators destined to become head coaches? Which schools are in danger of losing their top-tier coordinators to head coaching jobs?
• How will South Carolina fare in 2015? How much longer will Steve Spurrier stay with the Gamecocks?
• Does Braxton Miller have a better chance to win the Heisman now that he’s playing receiver? No receiver has won the Heisman since 1991, but what if Miller plays well at the position and racks up some other stats on trick plays and returns?
• What are the odds that other Power Five conferences adopt the Big Ten’s policy to stop playing FCS opponents? How can fans compel their schools to schedule better games?
• If a quarterback is fat and scores a touchdown, does that still count as a Fat Guy Touchdown? Do we need some sort of special designation for Fat Guy Skill Position Touchdowns?
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL: