Daily Bagel: Djokovic: 'I have a problem, his name is Nadal'
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• According to Mike Dickson of The Daily Mail, Under Armour is the front-runner for inking a deal with Andy Murray after his Adidas contract runs out at the end of this year. Side note: It's incredibly odd that Murray has been unable to hit the sponsor jackpot after becoming the first British man to win the Wimbledon singles title in 77 years.
• Novak Djokovic: "I have a problem, his name is Nadal."
• Roger Federer: "You can never have enough Wimbledon titles."
• The WTA just took a big step towards its goal of airing all main draw matches by 2017: The tour announced a record-breaking deal with its production partner PERFORM worth $525 million over 10 years to produce WTA matches for television and online platforms. The deal is the largest of its kind in women's sports.
• That sky-hook shot Roger Federer hit yesterday at the IPTL that has everyone's tongues wagging? Agnieszka Radwanska hit one a few weeks ago against Martina Hingis, on match point nonetheless:
• On Radwanska: How in the world is she dominating these WTA Fan Favorite awards?
• Sloane Stephens hasn't made a decision on Nick Saviano (or Australia for that matter).
• Elton John took a bit of a tumble during an exhibition in London: