Ahead of Sunday's game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Brandon Aiyuk and his player prop bet options. He'll take the field starting at 6:30 PM ET on FOX. Aiyuk's San Francisco 49ers head into a showdown with the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium in the NFC Championship Game.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Brandon Aiyuk Prop Bet Odds
Brandon Aiyuk Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Aiyuk's stat line this year shows 56 catches for 826 yards and five touchdowns. He averages 48.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 84 times.
- So far this season, 16.3% of the 514 passes thrown by his team have gone Aiyuk's way.
- With 10 targets in the red zone this season, Aiyuk has been on the receiving end of 15.9% of his team's 63 red zone pass attempts.
- The 49ers, who rank 12th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 50.7% of the time while opting for the ground attack 49.3% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Aiyuk's matchup with the Rams.
Matchup vs. Los Angeles
- Aiyuk's 48.3 receiving yards per game in his three career matchups against the Rams are 0.8 more than his over/under for Sunday's game.
- Aiyuk has caught a touchdown pass versus the Rams once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
- The 263.3 passing yards the Rams allow per game makes them the NFL's 24th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Rams have surrendered 17 touchdowns through the air (1.0 per game). They are second in the NFL in that category.
- Aiyuk did not record a catch in the NFC Divisional round versus the Packers.
- Over his last three outings, Aiyuk has racked up 173 yards on 11 catches, averaging 57.7 yards per game on 14 targets.
Aiyuk's San Francisco Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive