For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. 49ers
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the current 45.5-point total in 12 of 19 games (63.2%) this season.
- San Francisco's games have gone over 45.5 points in 10 of 19 chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 52.2, is 6.7 points greater than Sunday's over/under.
- This contest's total is 2.1 points greater than the 43.4 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- Rams games this season feature an average total of 49.4 points, a number 3.9 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the 49ers have averaged a total of 47.0 points, 1.5 more than the set total in this contest.
Rams stats and trends
- In Los Angeles' 19 games this year, it has 10 wins against the spread.
- The Rams have been favored by 3.5 points or more 13 times this season and are 5-8 ATS in those games.
- Los Angeles has hit the over in 52.6% of its opportunities this year (10 times in 19 games with a set point total).
- The Rams put up 5.6 more points per game (27.1) than the 49ers surrender (21.5).
- Los Angeles is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall this season when the team puts up more than 21.5 points.
- The Rams rack up 62.1 more yards per game (372.1) than the 49ers give up per matchup (310.0).
- Los Angeles is 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall when the team picks up more than 310.0 yards.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 23 times this season, three more turnovers than the 49ers have forced (20).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles' matchup with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- In San Francisco's 19 games this season, it has 11 wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the 49ers have been installed as underdogs by a 3.5-point margin or more four times and are 3-1 ATS in those contests.
- San Francisco's games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 42.1% of its opportunities (eight times in 19 games with a set point total).
- This season the 49ers average 3.2 more points per game (25.1) than the Rams allow (21.9).
- San Francisco is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall in games when it scores more than 21.9 points.
- The 49ers average 30.8 more yards per game (375.7) than the Rams allow per contest (344.9).
- In games that San Francisco totals over 344.9 yards, the team is 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- The 49ers have 24 giveaways this season, while the Rams have 25 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- Los Angeles is 5-4 against the spread, and 5-3 overall, at home this year.
- At home, the Rams are 3-4 ATS as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- This year, Los Angeles has hit the over in four of eight home games.
- This season, Rams home games average 49.9 points, 4.4 more than this outing's over/under (45.5).
- Away from home, San Francisco is 6-3 overall and 7-4 against the spread.
- Away from home, the 49ers have two wins ATS (2-2) as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- In four of nine away games this season, San Francisco has gone over the total.
- 49ers away games this season average 46.7 total points, 1.2 more than this contest's over/under (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.