The story of boxing's Benavidez brothers is no ordinary tale as the details are almost like something out of a movie.
Sports Illustrated host Robin Lundberg spoke with senior writer Greg Bishop and Jose Benavidez Sr., the father of Jose Jr. and David Benavidez, one of boxing's youngest champions, about how the brothers got where they are today ahead of David's big upcoming fight Saturday night against Alexis Angulo on Showtime.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- PSG Sheds Past Baggage to Rescue Its Champions League Dream
- How Will 2020—and the Chase for .400—Be Remembered?
- Michele Roberts Opens Up About the NBA Bubble and What's Next
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- For the Celtics, Brad Stevens Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- St. Louis City SC: 2023 MLS Expansion Team Reveals Its Name, Colors and Crest
- John Cena Assesses How WWE Is Handling Shows Without Fans