Today is ... National Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Day
Today's Crimson Tide schedule
Track & Field, Cross Country: Alabama at NCAA Outdoor Championships, Eugene, Ore., All Day
Crimson Tide results
No games scheduled
BamaCentral Headlines ...
- Bailey Hemphill's Alabama Softball Legacy Goes Beyond Numbers
- Alabama Football Schedules Home-and-Home Series with Oklahoma State
- The Problem with CFP Expansion is No One's Thinking About the Players
- Three Former Alabama Men's Golfers Qualify for 2021 U.S. Open
- Alabama Baseball OF T.J. Reeves Enters NCAA Transfer Portal
- The Extra Point: Five People Who Should be Thrilled with the Julio Jones Trade
- Derrick Henry Repeats As ASWA Pro Athlete of the Year
- Tua Tagovailoa to Return to Tuscaloosa to Host 'Luau with Tua' Charity Event
- Kenzie Wright is the BamaCentral Crimson Tide Pro Athlete of the Week
- Crimson Tide Top 5: Men's Golf
- Crimson Tikes: The Deal Maker
Did you notice?
- Julio Jones has a new look for a new beginning in Nashville, Tn. Let's hope he didn't carry the Falcons' fortune with him.
- Burton Burns was Alabama's running back coach from 2007-17 before moving to an off-field role. He took a position with the New York Giants following the Crimson Tide's 2019 season.
- There are no lies detected here. Minkah Fitzpatrick and Najee Harris probably had a few face-to-face meetings in practice while at Alabama.
Countdown to the Crimson Tide's 2021 opener:
On this date in Crimson Tide history:
June 9, 1983: The City of Tuscaloosa announced plans to change the name of 10th Street to Paul Bryant Drive.
June 9, 1954: Woodrow Lowe was born in Phenix City, Ala.
Crimson Tide quote of the day:
“The lessons of discipline, sacrifice, hard work, team work, fighting to achieve, aren’t being taught by many people other than coaches. A football coach has a captive audience and can teach these lessons because the communication lines between himself and his players are more open than between kids and parents. We’d better teach these lessons or else the country’s future population will be made up of a majority of crooks, drug addicts or people on relief. He was surely ahead of his time as far as the game and with people,” — Woodrow Lowe, who was born in in Phenix City, Ala., on this date in 1954, while quoting Paul W. “Bear” Bryant.