NFL fans are a bunch of front-runners, it would seem.
According to a survey from Achvr, a website that lets people post and track their life goals, the top five NFL teams people want to see are five of the most prominent franchises in the league.
The list goes like this:
- Patriots game at Gillette Stadium
- Saints game at Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Packers game at Lambeau Field
- Cowboys game at Cowboys AT&T Stadium
- Bears game at Soldier Field
Out of those teams, every one but the Cowboys has appeared in a Super Bowl since 2007. But at least Dallas has that fancy stadium with that enormous screen, so you can experience every Tony Romo interception in stunning high definition.
- Dan Gartland