Man in a box: Struggling fantasy cogs require a little patience
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to start worrying.
In all seriousness, there is a point to be made here. In the last few weeks I've received e-mails asking whether it was time to bench players like
But I play in a head-to-head league, you say? It matters not. All it means is that you'll be getting the good parts of their season right when you need it, in the middle of your playoff run. Head-to-head does require a little different thinking, but don't put too much into it. Stop tinkering with your lineup and let the players play. Otherwise, you're likely going to be dancing around the hot streaks and falling into the cold streaks all year.
• One player you can safely kick to the curb is
• Those of you "rushing" to pick up
• It's hard to recommend a player hitting .163 this late in the season, but I'm giving
• Mechanics are important; and I'm not talking about when your year-old car starts knocking and chugging when it gets up to 60 mph (sorry, little personal matter).
• I love medical reports.
• In the "When is this guy going to get noticed" category, when is this guy going to get noticed?
• Those of you waiting for the return of
• Rumor has it that
* All statistics current as of May 30.
Don't forget to check out our
Doug Anderson is the Executive Editor at
Feeling lost and confused? Want to help Doug understand what the finale of