With Vikings star running back Dalvin Cook announcing his plans to holdout without a new deal in 2020, backup Alexander Mattison is seeing his average draft position soar.
Vikings running back Alexander Mattison was already one of the league’s most popular handcuffs for 2020. But with Dalvin Cook threatening to hold out, fantasy owners could see Mattison’s average draft position rise several rounds ahead of most fantasy drafts.
Despite limited action, Mattison rushed 100 times for 462 yards, adding 10 catches for 82 yards.
For more, be sure to check out our latest video discussing Mattison’s rise in his ADP ahead of the 2020 season.
MORE FROM SI FANTASY
- Latest Dynasty Rankings
- Late Round-Flier: Justin Jackson
- Has D.J. Chark's Draft Value Jumped the Shark?
- Mid-Round Steal: Hayden Hurst
- Target Philip Rivers: Dirt-Cheap Backup
- Late-Round Flier: Preston Williams
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have?
- Tennessee Titans Team Outlook
- Are You Going Back to the Well for James Conner?
- Browns WR Odell Beckham Will Reignite His Fantasy Dominance