The Brooklyn Nets opened up as favorites for their opening game vs the Orlando Magic but the odds have taken a dramatic turn and now the Brooklyn Nets are the underdog.
The Brooklyn Nets are currently the seventh seed in the NBA's Eastern Conference, Kevin Durant has not played at all this season as everyone expected, Kyrie Irving has been hurt for a good part of the season but he was also not expected to play in the bubble, but Wilson Chandler has opted out of the season resume to be with his family, DeAndre Jordan tested positive for coronavirus and he will not be joining the Nets in Orlando. Brooklyn's Spencer Dinwiddie has also tested positive for coronavirus and is experiencing symptoms, but says he would like to play. Brooklyn interim head coach Jacque Vaughn will have his hands full in the bubble. Sports Illustrated's Corey Parson says to bet against the Brooklyn in the bubble.
MORE FROM SI FANTASY
- Latest Dynasty Rankings
- Late Round-Flier: Justin Jackson
- Has D.J. Chark's Draft Value Jumped the Shark?
- Mid-Round Steal: Hayden Hurst
- Target Philip Rivers: Dirt-Cheap Backup
- Late-Round Flier: Preston Williams
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have?
- Tennessee Titans Team Outlook
- Are You Going Back to the Well for James Conner?
- Browns WR Odell Beckham Will Reignite His Fantasy Dominance