Dodgers pitcher Rich Hill had his perfect game against the Pirates broken up with an error at the start of the ninth inning and lost his no-hitter after giving up a walk-off home run to lead off the 10th inning as the Pirates beat the Dodgers 1-0.
Hill struck out 10 and threw just 99 pitches while facing 29 batters in the loss.
The 37-year-old Hill has had a solid season, entering Wednesday night's game with a 3.54 ERA, 1.23 WHIP and 112 strikeouts. He is now 9-5 on the season.
• Starling Marte hit a sharply hit ground ball right at second baseman Chase Utley for the first out of the inning.
• Hill threw a fastball past Josh Harrison for his ninth strikeout of the night.
• Hill got Andrew McCutchen to ground out to Forsythe. He is now perfect through 7.
• Josh Bell lined out on a hard hit ball that Utley dove to catch.
• David Freese popped out to first basemen Adrian González.
• Hill struck out Sean Rodriguez on fastball.
• Jordy Mercer reached first base on an error by Forsythe at third base.
• Chris Stewart advanced Mercer to second with a sacrifice bunt.
• José Osuna grounded out to Forsythe.
• Marte grounded out to shortstop Corey Seager.
• Harrison hit a walk-off home run to left field to lead off the inning.