Rangers starting pitcher Corey Kluber will be out for at least 4 weeks. This news come after an MRI revealed a grade 2 tear in his shoulder muscle.
With Kluber out how does this affect the Rangers in already shortened 60 game season?
Sports Illustrated's Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by Chris Halicke from InsideTheRangers and SI's Fantasy and Gambling Analyst Shawn Childs for more on this.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- MLB's Disaster Offers a Warning to Other Returning Sports
- Eddie Edwards’s Long Road in Wrestling Leads to Second Impact Title Reign
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Without Justin Verlander, Where Do Astros Go From Here?
- Chelsea, Lampard Accomplish Their Mission, But Areas to Improve Upon Are Clear
- After Weeks of Delaying, Decision Time Is Here for College Football
- 'Quarantine Quarterbacks' Idea Being Floated Around NFL Circles