Clayton Kershaw will make his 2020 season debut Sunday against the Diamondbacks. Kershaw had been scheduled to make what would have been his franchise-record ninth Opening Day start in LA on July 23 but was a late scratch due to back soreness. The 32-year-old ace has missed time in four of the last five seasons due to back issues
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Pelicans, Jazz Kneel for National Anthem Ahead of NBA Restart's First Game
- Notre Dame's 2020 Alliance With the ACC Is Ultimately a Marriage of Convenience
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- Christian Pulisic Eyes FA Cup to Add to List of Achievements, Successful First Chelsea Season
- NBA Finals Predictions: Picking Favorites Ahead of the Restart
- Cruz Azul President Accused of Money Laundering, Involvement in Organized Crime