The MLB’s shortened season also has more teams in the playoffs than ever before. The postseason begins with the best-of-three wild-card round, and even the best team in the regular season can lose a 3 game series. This wild card round is sure to have some teams upset. So which talented team might have an earlier exit than expected?
Sports Illustrated host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by SI's writer Stephanie Apstein for insight on the teams she's worried about going into this round of the playoffs.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Revisiting Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes as Draft Prospects Before Their MNF Showdown
- College Football Expert Picks: SEC Kickoff Adds Jolt to Weekend
- Why NXT Champion Finn Bálor Fell in Love With Seinfeld During the Pandemic
- Is Anthony Davis LeBron James’s Best Teammate Ever?
- Raised at the Track, John Hunter Nemechek is Carrying on His Family’s Legacy
- Anthony Davis Is the Lakers’ Present, and Their Future
- Dan Patrick Says He 'Stayed Three Years Longer Than [He] Should've' at ESPN: TRAINA THOUGHTS