Name: Chanelle WhaleySchool: Washington State UniversityBirth Date: September 16, 1988Hometown: Richland, Wash.Year: FreshmanMajor: International business
Click here to see a photo gallery of Chanelle in action.
1. I love Washington State, but I almost went to:University of Idaho.
2. My favorite class is:Math.
3. Movies I can't live without:The Goonies.
4. Music I can't live without:Pretty much everything except country.
5. TV shows I can't live without:One Tree Hill.
6. The most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me during a game is:|In one of our routines we turn around to face the other side of the crowd and then turn back around but one time I forgot to turn back around and was the only one still facing that side of the crowd.
7. My favorite sport is:Definitely basketball.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are:The L.A. Lakers.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is:Chocolate. I can't live without it!
10. My best physical feature is:My eyes.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me:I could get married in the Tower of London.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I:Sometimes like to play video games.
13. Favorite Foods:The Aztec Chicken from Red Lobster is the best.
14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead):Prince Harry, Heath Ledger, Princess Diana, Rachel McAdams, and Kate Hudson.
15. Three people who annoy me:Paris Hilton, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Mariah Carey.
16. The next risk I want to take:I would say bungee-jumping, but I would probably chicken out and never do it.
17. If my life had a theme song, it would be:All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?Well if I were famous I'd be on Dancing With The Stars since I can dance.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy would be:A vacation to travel around Europe.
20. The worst date I've ever been on was:Probably when I went on this blind date and the guy couldn't say his r's so I had to try not to laugh and understand what he was saying.
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!