The Most Exciting Play In Sports?
Hakeem Nicks :: AP
Get previous editions of Hot Clicks | Follow Jimmy Traina on Twitter | Subscribe to the Hot Clicks Podcast | Join the Hot Clicks Facebook Group | E-mail a comment, question or link.
After Eli Manning connected with Hakeem Nicks on a Hail Mary at the end of the first half in the Giants' win over the Packers on Sunday, I took to Twitter to ask my followers if there was a more exciting play in sports than the Hail Mary. I got many responses, so I thought I'd turn this into a poll. As always with Twitter, in addition to regular answers, there was a fair share of sarcastic and humorous responses. Here are a few that made me chuckle:
1. @dailydouble84: Free Throw after an illegal defense, in the NBA, is always awesome.
2. @tripbeez: #tebow executing a 3yard option
3. @Ital1anMeatball: Half time Nipple Slip?
4. @pcarney1984: It used to be Dick Jauron having to make a split second decision....fascinating stuff. Now I'd say in the park homer.
5. @dhm: End of a really close race, basketball buzzer beater, cat running on a baseball field.
To Showboat Or Not To Showboat?Wizards center JaVale McGee ended up getting benched by coach Flip Saunders yesterday after passing the ball to himself off the backboard for a dunk.
Italy ... Spain ... What's The Difference?TNT analyst Shaquille O'Neal thinks Timberwolves guard Ricky Rubio is Italian.
Photo Gallery Of The Day
Margot Robbie :: Esquire.comAustralian actress Margot Robbie is the latest subject of Esquire.com's ongoing Me In My Place series.
I Will Try This For The Next Hot Clicks GiveawayBrendan Timmons, of Charlotte, N.C., says, "Jimmy, check out this contest my Canes are running. WTF?"
Sports Video Of The DayCheck out the awesome scene here (centered around All I Do Is Win) from the Donald L. Tucker Center after Florida State's 90-57 win over No. 3 North Carolina on Saturday. (Thanks to Dutch, of Tallahassee., for the video.)