LeBron James keeps top spot in jersey sales
According to sales from adidas and NBAStore.com from October-December, James tops the list for the fifth straight time.
Behind James on the list is Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry, who jumped seven spots on the list. James and Curry are also currently the top two vote-getters for the NBA All-Star Game next month.
The Cavaliers are the most popular team as far as team merchandise sold. Cleveland is making its first appearance on the list since 2010. James left Cleveland in the summer of 2010 and signed with the Miami Heat, leading them to four straight NBA Finals appearances.
The Bulls, Warriors, Lakers and San Antonio Spurs follow the Cavaliers in the team merchandise sales. The rest of the top 10 includes the Thunder, New York Knicks, Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Clippers.
The NBA's top 15 players in terms of jersey sales:
1. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
3. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
4. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
5. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
7. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
8. Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
9. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
10. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
12. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
13. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
14. James Harden, Houston Rockets
15. Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
- Scooby Axson