The participants in this year's NBA All-Star Three-Point Contest have been finalized, and the NBA released the order they will shoot in on Thursday afternoon.
The contestants were be officially announced during TNT's NBA Tip-Off. The Shooting Stars, Skills Challenge, and Slam Dunk contest participants were announced as well.
Below are the shooters in order, with their field-goal percentages from the floor and from three-point range this season.
- Wesley Matthews, Portland Trail Blazers - 45.7 percent/40.2 percent
- J.J. Redick, L.A. Clippers - 46.6 percent/43.2 percent
- James Harden, Houston Rockets - 45.2 percent/38.7 percent
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers - 46.7 percent/40.8 percent
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors - 48.9 percent/40.4 percent
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors - 48.1 percent/44.6 percent
- Kyle Korver, Atlanta Hawks - 51.7 percent/53.2 percent
- Marco Belinelli, San Antonio Spurs - 42.6 percent/36.7 percent
A more in-depth analysis of the competitors' shooting so far this season can be found here.
NBA All-Star Saturday Night will be shown live on TNT on Saturday, beginning at 8 p.m. ET.
- Christopher Woody