As the 2015 NBA draft draws closer, rumors persist regarding the top picks and potential surprises. What's the latest?
The NBA rumor mill will continue to churn as we move closer to the draft next month. Check back often as we update below with all the latest scoops, including news, rumors and possible transactions.
• The Pacers will reportedly bring in unsigned draft acquisition Stanko Barac, a 7-2 center from Croatia in for a workout next month.
• Hawks center Al Horford will not face additional discipline following his ejection from Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals, the league announced Monday.
• "[M]any around the league believe" Wizards forward Paul Pierce will opt out of his current contract and sign with the Clippers, TNT's David Aldridge reports. Pierce is a Southern California native and would be reunited in Los Angeles with his former coach Doc Rivers.
• Sixteen teams interviewed UCLA forward Kevon Looney at last week's draft combine in Chicago, reports the Los Angeles Daily News' Mark Medina. In his latest mock draft for SI.com, Chris Mannix projected Looney to the Washington Wizards with the No. 19 pick.
• After reporting Sunday that the NBA was contemplating moving the start of the Finals to June 2, CBSSports.com's Ken Berger reported Monday that no such move will happen.
• The agent who represents former Syracuse forward Rakeem Christmas said Christmas has received so many workout requests that "We're going to have to cancel five or six," according to The Post-Standard in Syracuse.
• The Los Angeles Clippers hope to acquire a pick in this draft, reports Eric Pincus of the Los Angeles Times.
• The Philadelphia 76ers will prefer the best player available over the best fit with the No. 3 pick in the draft, writes Keith Pompey of The Philadelphia Inquirer.
• Louisville guard Terry Rozier is slated for 17 workouts before the draft, reports the Deseret News' Carter Williams. Rozier recently worked out with the Jazz and Rockets, and will meet with the Spurs on Tuesday.