The latest news and rumors regarding Kevin Durant’s free agency decision.
Kevin Durant is expected to be high on many teams’ wish lists when free agency opens on July 1.
Durant, 27, has spent all nine years of his NBA career with the Thunder and is reportedly leaning toward re-signing with Oklahoma City.
Durant is a seven-time All Star and one-time NBA MVP, and he has averaged 27.4 points per game over his professional career.
Keep checking this page for the latest news and updates regarding Durant’s decision.
• Durant is slated to meet with the Boston Celtics, Miami Heat and Los Angeles Clippers, according to ESPN's Chris Broussard. Other meetings with the Golden State Warriors, San Antonio Spurs and the Oklahoma City Thunder have also been reported.
• The Clippers are scheduled to meet with Durant in New York, according to Ben Bolch of the Los Angeles Times.
• Adrian Wojnarowski told the Tiki and Tierney Show that Oklahoma City remains the strong front-runner for Durant’s services. Wojnarowski was told that Durant would also do a one-year deal if he left Oklahoma City.
• Over the weekend, John Wall speculated on what may have turned Durant off about a visit to Washington, D.C.
• Carmelo Anthony says the Knicks’ recruiting has already started and that he has spent time with Durant, according to ESPN's Marc Stein. “We’ve been together,” Anthony said. “We've been talking.” Anthony and Durant will be teammates at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.