By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
Much of the basketball world is focused on the Olympics, but there’s still plenty going on in the NBA, including a few minor roster moves and trade rumors swirling around the Sacramento Kings.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• The Sacramento Kings are trying to trade Rudy Gay, reports Steve Kyler of Basketball Insiders. The Houston Rockets are one team that has expressed interest.
• The Kings are also shopping big man Kosta Koufos, reports Kyler. Koufos doesn’t fit with the group of bigs the Kings have now, and Kyler reports the team thinks they could get a backup point guard for him.
• Chris Bosh’s return to the Miami Heat is still undecided, but his teammates expect him back. Guard Tyler Johnson told the Sun-Sentinel Bosh is itching to return.
• Since being cut by the Milwaukee Bucks just before the start of free agency, Johnny O’Bryant has yet to find a new team. However, O’Bryant’s agent told the Racine Times that “four or five teams” are showing interest.
• The Oklahoma City Thunder have agreed to a partially guaranteed deal with forward Chris Wright, David Pick reports. Wright played college basketball at Dayton and spent last year in the Israeli League.
• Matt Bonner has yet to re-sign with the San Antonio Spurs and it’s looking like he won’t. He told Concord News Radio that he doesn't expect to be back in San Antonio next year.
• The Denver Nuggets are close to hiring Chris Finch as an assistant, ESPN’s Marc Stein reports. Finch was last with the Houston Rockets.