The latest news and rumors from the NBA regular season.
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
The Cleveland Cavaliers are now the only undefeated team in the NBA following the Oklahoma City Thunder's 122-96 loss to the Golden State Warriors on Thursday. There are nine games on the NBA schedule tonight, headlined by the Warriors traveling to Los Angeles to face the Lakers.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• Brooklyn Nets point guard Jeremy Lin is out at least two weeks with a hamstring injury, reports ESPN's Ohm Youngmisuk.
• Boston Celtics forward Jae Crowder will likely miss two weeks with the sprained ankle he suffered in Wednesday's win over the Chicago Bulls, reports Jay King of MassLive.com.
• The Washington Wizards plan to sign forward Otto Porter Jr. to a long-term contract this off-season, reports J. Michael of CSN Mid-Atlantic.
• Warriors forward Draymond Green told Marc J. Spears of The Undefeated that he has received two technical fouls this year for screaming in excitement after big plays.
• Los Angeles Lakers center Timofey Mozgov will miss Friday night's game against the Warriors with multiple facial injuries, reports ESPN.
• Sacramento Kings forward Matt Barnes has been fined $15K by the NBA for directing inappropriate language at an official, reports the Associated Press.
• The Boston Celtics tried to trade up in the 2014 draft to select Joel Embiid even though he was hurt, but the 76ers were not interested in the deal, reports Bill Simmons of The Ringer.