Stay up to date with the latest news and rumors before the NBA trade deadline.
The 2017 NBA trade deadline is just a few weeks away, and the rumor mill is heating up.
Teams have until next Thursday at 3 p.m. ET to get their deals done, whether they're looking to upgrade for a playoff run or to offload stars to build for the future.
Check back for updates as the trade deadline approaches.
• Lakers general Mitch Kupchak says team is "active" in week leading up to trade deadline. (Los Angeles Times)
• The Celtics and Bulls may rekindle talks about Jimmy Butler, but the Celtics are unwilling to deal the Nets’ 2017 first-round pick, which currently has the best odds to be No. 1 overall. (Chicago Tribune)
• The 76ers' effort to trade Jahlil Okafor appear to have stalled enough that he has returned to the team for Wednesday night’s game. (The Inquirer)
• The Nets continue to ask for two first-round picks for Brook Lopez. (ESPN)
• The Nuggets are seeking to keep recently acquired Mason Plumlee long–term. Plumlee will be a restricted free agent this summer. (BSN Denver)
• The Trail Blazers could deal Allen Crabbe, Evan Turner, Al-Farouq Aminu or Ed Davis if the right deal comes through. (HoopsHype)
• The Lakers are actively shopping sixth man Lou Williams. (HoopsHype)
• A potential Kevin Love-Carmelo Anthony blockbuster trade could still be an option. Love will miss the next six weeks due to a knee injury. (Chris Broussard, FOX Sports)