Houston Rockets star guard Russell Westbrook has tested positive for coronavirus. Westbrook made the announcement online while also encouraging others to wear a mask, saying he is feeling ok and that he is planning to join his teammates at the bubble site in Orlando as soon as he is cleared.
Sports Illustrated host Robin Lundberg talked with Michael Shapiro Inside the Rockets to discuss whether the team expects to have Westbrook at 100% when the season resumes.
Watch the Latest News Clips from Sports Illustrated
- This Day in Sports History: Cubs Play First Game in Weeghman Park, Which Becomes Wrigley Field
- Daily Cover: Michael Pittman Jr. Preparing for NFL Draft Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Furloughs and Pay Cuts Part of MLB's Coronavirus Plans
- Reddit Posts Rare Footage of Michael Jordan's Shot to Eliminate Cavaliers in 1989 Playoffs
- Report: San Francisco 49ers Open to Trading Both First Round Picks
- NFL Schedule Could Be Altered Due to COVID-19, And Probably Should