The NBA remains at the forefront of all things concerning Black Lives Matter. Today, the Board of Governors and the NBPA announced the NBA foundation, which will donate more than three hundred million dollars to black social and economic causes over the next 10 years.
Basically, one million dollars per each team over the next 10 years will amount to that 300 million, which Chris Paul, of course, part of the NBPA, and he says that's just the start.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Latest NBA Draft Buzz Following NCAA Withdrawal Deadline
- Dear MLB and TV Partners, Give Us More Mic'd Up Players and Less Nonsense: TRAINA THOUGHTS
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- What to Watch for at the 2020 PGA Championship
- Bundesliga Sets Plan to Begin Allowing Fans Back in Stadiums
- A Wave of Key Summer Returnees Gives College Basketball Something to Build On