Utah Jazz Point Guard Mike Conley left the NBA bubble for the birth of his son. After spending days four days quarantined in his hotel room, he dominated the court in Friday’s game helping the Jazz defeat the Nuggets 124-87.
While in isolation, Conley said he got about 30 minutes of outside activity a day to work on his game but he didn’t miss a beat in Game 3.Conley made a career playoff-high shooting seven 3-pointers and scoring 27 points in his return. This is the Jazz’s second straight win in the series after losing Game 1 in overtime. The Jazz will face the Nuggets in Game 4 on Sunday.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Hall of Famer Cal Ripken Jr. Reveals He's Cancer-Free After March Surgery
- Late Round Fantasy QB Would You Rather: Tom Brady or Jimmy Garoppolo?
- Inside the Cardinals' Treacherous Game of Catch-up
- As ACC Pushes on in the Face of New Hurdles, Can We Drop the Charade?
- WWE Champion Drew McIntyre Hoping to Reclaim Main Event Spot at ‘SummerSlam’
- NFC North Preview: It’s Up for Grabs
- Ansu Fati, Adama Traore Called Into New-Look Spain National Team Squad