Police are not in possession of a video showing a 2011 incident in a Lancaster, Texas, Wal-Mart parking lot involving Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant, a city official told The Dallas Morning News. 

By SI Wire
February 26, 2015

Police are not in possession of a video showing a 2011 incident in a Wal-Mart parking lot involving Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant, a city official told The Dallas Morning News

Earlier, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport published a police report detailing the July 2011 incident. According to the police report, Bryant was questioned after an "unknown disturbance," but that authorities did not issue any arrests or citations. 

Multiple vehicles registered to Bryant were in the lot during the incident. Police were dispatched to the scene after receiving a call saying that a female was being dragged by a male from vehicle to vehicle. 

There have been rumors of a controversial video involving Bryant.

Rapoport reported earlier that the Cowboys had been aware of the 2011 incident at Wal-Mart. He has also reported that the Cowboys have not signed Bryant to a long-term contract extension in part because of fears about his behavior off the field.

Bryant was arrested in July 2012 after allegedly striking his biological mother, Angela Bryant. No charges were filed.

Bryant has played five seasons with the Cowboys since being selected in the first round of the 2010 draft. Over 16 games last season, he caught 88 passes for 1,320 yards and 16 touchdowns while earning his second Pro Bowl nod.

You May Like