By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
The first two days of NFL free agency came with a flurry of signings and unexpected movement of some of the league’s best players. The Houston Texans have been the biggest winners of the off-season so far, signing quarterback Brock Osweiler and running back Lamar Miller. Defensive end Olivier Vernon has received the biggest contract on the open market, signing a five-year, $85 million deal with the New York Giants.
However, there are still several big names available, headlined by quarterbacks Robert Griffin III and Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick would like to be traded to the Cleveland Browns, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
• Griffin is interested in signing with the Los Angeles Rams, reports the Los Angeles Daily News’ Vincent Bonsignore.
• The Browns released quarterback Johnny Manziel, the team announced on Friday.
• The Miami Dolphins have signed Broncos running back C.J. Anderson to a four-year, $18 million offer sheet, reports Schefter. Denver has five days to match the offer to keep Anderson.
• Wide receiver Jermaine Kearse signed a three-year deal to stay with the Seattle Seahawks, the team announced.
• The New England Patriots signed Buffalo Bills wide receiver Chris Hogan to a three-year, $12 million offer sheet, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. The Bills have five days to match the offer, but they aren’t expected to.
• Wide receiver Mohamed Sanu has signed a five-year, $32.5 million deal with the Atlanta Falcons, the team announced.