By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
The drama surrounding NFL Free Agency has mostly died down, but there are still a few storylines worth watching. The biggest one centers around quarterback Robert Griffin III, who is expected to sign with the Cleveland Browns by the end of the week.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• The Philadelphia Eagles have signed wide receiver Reuben Randle to a one-year deal, reports ESPN's Dan Graziano.
• San Francisco 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said the team is “nowhere near” trading quarterback Colin Kaepernick, reports CSN Bay Area’s Matt Maiocco.
• Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown was noncommittal about head coach Marvin Lewis’s future with the team, telling the Cincinnati Enquirer that “he’s going to be our coach this year” and “we’ll see how it plays out.”
• The Indianapolis Colts signed cornerback Patrick Robinson to a three-year, $12 million deal, reports NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.
• The New Orleans Saints have signed linebacker Craig Robertson to a three-year deal, reports Pro Football Talk’s Josh Alper.