Latest news from the NFL off-season and more.
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
There are still a few notable free agents left on the open market, but most teams around the league have turned their attention to next month's NFL Draft. Florida State defensive back Jalen Ramsey made headlines at his Pro Day on Tuesday, saying he feels he deserves to be the top pick in the draft.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• The San Francisco 49ers plan to keep quarterback Colin Kaepernick unless they're “blown away” by a trade offer, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
• Quarterback Brian Hoyer and the Houston Texans are “headed for a divorce,” reports Rapoport.
• Free-agent wide receiver Anquan Boldin visited the Washington Redskins yesterday, reports The Washington Post's Mike Jones.
• Linebacker Karlos Dansby has signed with the Cincinnati Bengals, reports Rapoport.
• Offensive lineman Geoff Schwartz has signed a one-year deal with the Detroit Lions, he announced on Twitter.
• The Lions also announced they have signed cornerback Darrin Walls.
• The NFL demanded an “immediate retraction” of a New York Times story that alleged the concussion research left out more than 100 reported concussions from their study, reports Politico's Joe Pompeo.