The latest rumors ahead of the 2016 NFL draft.
The 2016 NFL draft will begin on Thursday, but college players are still completing last-minute workouts for interested teams. Speculation is higher than ever over where players will fall in the draft.
The first round of the draft will be completed on Thursday, with the second and third rounds taking place on Friday. The draft concludes on Saturday with the fourth through seventh rounds.
View the full 2016 NFL draft order here.
Find a round-up of the latest rumors ahead of the draft below:
• Oregon quarterback Vernon Adams believes that he is the second-best quarterback available behind North Dakota State’s Carson Wentz, despite being projected as a late-round pick, reports Lindsay Jones of USA Today.
• After the Eagles traded with the Browns to move from the No. 8 pick to No. 2 last week, talks among other teams on trading for the No. 3 and No. 4 picks have cooled, Rapoport reports.
• Texas Tech offensive tackle Le’Raven Clark visited 10 teams and had 12 private workouts last week, Rapoport reports. He will work out this week for two more teams that pick near the end of the first round of the draft, Rapoport reports.
• Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan has visited with Browns, Chargers, Ravens, Eagles, Buccaneers, Titans and Raiders, reports Rapoport.
• The Raiders have serious interest in Utah offensive lineman Siaosi Aiono, reports Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle.
• LSU tight end Dillon Gordon has declared for the NFL draft after being denied a fifth year of college eligibility, he announced on Twitter on Friday.