NFL Week 10 actives/inactives: Doug Martin, Todd Gurley will play
Buccaneers running back Doug Martin will make his long awaited return on Sunday against the Bears.
Martin was a First-Team All-Pro choice last season when he rushed for 1,402 yards in 16 games but has not played since Week 2 due to a hamstring issue. He was expected to return after the team’s Week 6 bye but suffered a setback in his recovery.
Rams running back Todd Gurley missed practice twice this week with a thigh injury but is in the lineup against the Jets.
Carlos Hyde of the 49ers is also returning to action this week after missing two games with a shoulder injury.
A full list of notable injury status updates is below.
• RB Carlos Hyde, 49ers — Active
• RB Doug Martin, Buccaneers — Active
• RB Todd Gurley, Rams — Active
• RB James Starks, Packers — Active
• WR DeSean Jackson, Redskins — Inactive
• WR Will Fuller, Texans — Inactive
• RB Matt Jones, Redskins — Inactive
• WR Laquon Treadwell, Vikings — Inactive
• WR Allen Hurns, Jaguars — Active
• TE Ladarius Green, Steelers — Active
• C Ryan Kalil, Panthers — Inactive