NFL rumors: Week 10 news on injuries, suspensions, more
By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
Week 10's slate of matchups featured two thrillers between the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers and the New England Patriots against the Seattle Seahawks. Both games had at least seven lead changes, with the Cowboys and Seahawks coming out on top. The lone game left in Week 10 features the Cincinnati Bengals visiting the New York Giants on Monday night.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• The Denver Broncos offense has struggled this season, but they won't be making a quarterback change quite yet. NFL.com reports there is no imminent change in the quarterback situation, meaning Trevor Siemian will remain the starter.
• Quarterback Tony Romo will be active next week for the Dallas Cowboys, but he won't be the starter. Owner Jerry Jones told reporters that Romo will backup Dak Prescott against the Baltimore Ravens.
• Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory is reportedly facing a year-long suspension for another drug test violation, but the Cowboys aren't ready to dump him quite yet. Jones told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram he's not giving up on Gregory as a part of the Cowboys' future.
• Sammy Watkins is eligible to return to practice this week for the Buffalo Bills, but head coach Rex Ryan told ESPN's Mike Rodak that Watkins is not ready. Watkins hasn't played since Week 2 because of a foot injury.
• Chicago Bears offensive guard Kyle Long suffered an ankle injury Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The severity is still unclear, but the Chicago Tribune reports it could be season-ending.
• Offensive lineman Jake Long is also likely done for the year. Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer told reporters that Long suffered an Achilles injury Sunday.
• San Diego Chargers cornerback Brandon Flowers suffered another concussion, reports the San Diego Union-Tribune. It's the second concussion Flowers has had this season.