The latest news from Week 11 in the NFL on Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles' health.
By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
The Carolina Panthers picked up a critical win Thursday night, beating the New Orleans Saints 23–20. Both teams are now 4–6, although star Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly suffered a scary injury. Kuechly was visibly shaken up after taking a shot to the head, struggling to breath and in tears before being carted off. Just how much time, if any, he'll miss is unclear.
Check out the latest NFL rumors and news below.
• Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey has re-aggravated a hip injury that cost him the first four weeks of the season, reports the Miami Herald. It's unclear just how much time Pouncey will miss.
• Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles had a knee scope on his other knee, giving him a surgery on each knee this year, reports BJ Kissel of Chiefs.com.
• Adrian Peterson has started doing light running, reports Mike Florio. The Minnesota Vikings running back is still on pace for a projected December return and is still receiving treatment on his knee.
• The Philadelphia Eagles announced they've signed safety Chris Maragos to a three-year extension. Maragos is a key specials team player for the Eagles and terms of the contract were not disclosed.
• The New Orleans Saints waived linebacker James Laurinaitis, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter. Laurinaitis was on IR, but once he's healthy, he'll be able to sign with any team.
• Andre Johnson wants to retire as a member of the Houston Texans, he told Fox 26.