By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
Week 12 of the NFL season was full of big games with playoff implications, headlined by the Kansas City Chiefs' 30–27 overtime win over the Denver Broncos. There was also some history made, as New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady won his 200th career game in the team's 22–17 victory over the New York Jets, tying him with Peyton Manning for the most wins in NFL history by a quarterback.
Monday night's game between the Green Bay Packers and Philadelphia Eagles wraps up the week's action.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• The Washington Redskins have not decided if they will use the franchise tag on quarterback Kirk Cousins after the season if they can't sign him to a long-term deal, reports Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk.
• Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski suffered a back injury in the team's win over the Jets, but he is not expected to miss any time with the injury, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
• Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr doesn't expect to have any "lingering issues" from the pinky injury he suffered in the team's 35–32 win over the Carolina Panthers, reports Jimmy Durkin of the San Jose Mercury News. Carr appeared to dislocate the finger while taking a snap, but later returned to the game.
• Jets head coach Todd Bowles is contemplating making a quarterback change and starting backup Bryce Petty over Ryan Fitzpatrick, reports Connor Hughes of NJ.com.
• Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis was non-committal about his future with the team, saying "we'll see how it goes," reports Hughes.
• The Eagles are expected to limit snaps or deactivate wide receiver Nelson Agholor for Monday's game against the Packers, reports Rapoport.
• Cleveland Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III had money stolen from his car parked in the players' garage during the team's 27-13 loss to the New York Giants, reports ESPN.