NFL rumors: Week 15 news on injuries, suspensions, coaches and more
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
Week 15 of the NFL season kicks off on Thursday night, with the Seattle Seahawks playing host to the Los Angeles Rams. The Seahawks can clinch the NFC West title—and a playoff spot—with a win.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay is "not anticipating" firing head coach Chuck Pagano or general manager Ryan Grigson, reports Tom Pelissero of USA Today.
• Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will play through a calf strain on Sunday against the Chicago Bears, reports Mike Spofford of Packers.com.
• San Diego Chargers running back Melvin Gordon is unlikely to play on Sunday against the Oakland Raiders with hip and knee injuries, reports Michael Gehlken of the San Diego Union-Tribune. He is hoping to return for their Week 16 game against the Cleveland Browns.
• New York Jets running back Matt Forte may play through a torn meniscus on Sunday against the Miami Dolphins, reports ESPN's Rich Cimini.
• The Arizona Cardinals announced they have released wide receiver Michael Floyd after his DUI arrest on Monday.
• NFL owners approved a tenant-lease contract between the San Diego Chargers and the Rams, giving the Chargers the option to move to Los Angeles if they choose to, reports ESPN's Eric D. Williams. Chargers owner Dean Spanos said they will make the decision after the season.
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston and his sexual assault accuser have reached a compromise in their lawsuits against each other, reports Matt Baker of the Tampa Bay Times.