Get the latest scoops, news and rumors as NFL teams prepare for the draft and free agency.
Starting this week, prospects who are expected to be selected in the NFL draft will gather in Indianapolis for the annual scouting combine, ahead of April's draft in Nashville.
Meanwhile, the business of free agency and roster shaping has essentially started as teams can select players to use the franchise tag on as a means of securing another year of service without free agency and in hopes of reaching a long-term deal.
Teams have until Tuesday to use it, and once it's tendered and signed, teams and players have until July 15 to try to negotiate a deal.
If no deal is reached, the player must play out the year under the tag, which is not to be worth less than the average of the league's top five salaries at the player's position.
In each of the past two years, five teams have used the tag on players, with only three able to reach a deal before the deadline.
Here are all the latest rumors and news from around the NFL.
• Kyler Murray said he is scheduled to meet with the Cardinals at the NFL combine. Arizona holds the No. 1 pick in the draft. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• San Francisco 49ers Gm John Lynch said they have had no conversations with the Steelers about Antonio Brown. (Steve Wyche, NFL Network)
• The Giants have discussed the possibility of trading LB Olivier Vernon. (Mike Garafolo, NFL Network)
• Earl Thomas reportedly wants to be come the highest-paid safety in the NFL and won't give the Cowboys a "hometown discount." (Clarence Hill, Fort Worth Star-Telegram)
• The Philadelphia Eagles have agreed to terms with defensive end Brandon Graham on a three-year contract extension. (Team)
• Former Broncos and Texans wide receiver Demaryius Thomas faces felony charge of vehicular assault stemming from a crash earlier this month. (Associated Press)
• The Los Angeles Chargers have “no timetable” on an extension for running back Melvin Gordon.
• The New York Jets are placing a second-round tender on restricted free agent wide receiver Robby Anderson. The tender is worth $3.11 million. (Ian Rapoport, NFL.com)
• The Carolina Panthers currently don't plan to pursue a veteran quarterback in free agency with Cam Newton recovering from shoulder injury. (David Newton, ESPN.com)
• Kyler Murray told scouts and several NFL teams' personnel that he doesn't plan to throw at the combine. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• Sean McVay said Ndamukong Suh was very impactful, especially in the playoffs. McVay said he'll let him test the market as talks continue around his one-year, $14 million deal expiring at the start of the league year. (Sean McVay)