Last week during the first few days of the free agency period, teams shelled out millions of dollars to improve their teams.
Some of the biggest names in the league will be playing for new team in 2019.
Perennial Pro Bowl wide receiver Antonio Brown was traded by the Pittsburgh Steelers to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for two mid-round draft picks, while Brown's former teammate Le'Veon Bell is officially off the market as well, agreeing to a four-year, $52.5 million deal with the New York Jets.
The New York Giants also made a big move trading wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. to the Cleveland Browns for safety Jabrill Peppers and 2019 first and third round draft picks.
Here's all the latest rumors and news from around the NFL:
• Free agent cornerback Rashaan Melvin is visiting the Lions on Wednesday. He played for the Raiders last year. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• Former Eagles running back Jay Ajayi is scheduled to visit the Colts on Wednesday. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• Former Chiefs safety Eric Berry is visiting the Cowboys on Tuesday. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Redskins are signing Ereck Flowers to a one-year, $4 million deal. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• Giants GM David Gettleman told reporters the only call he initiated in regards to dealing WR Odell Beckham Jr. was to Buffalo. (Tom Rock, Newsday)
• The Vikings re-signed RB Ameer Abdullah. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Jets signed former Vikings OL Tom Compton. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Buccaneers signed S Kentrell Brice. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• Washington officially re-signed RB Adrian Peterson to a two-year contract. (Team)
• The Raiders re-signed WR/RS Dwayne Harris. (Team)
• Former Colts safety Clayton Geathers will visit the Cowboys on Monday. (Field Yates, ESPN)
• The Chiefs are signing CB Bashaud Breeland. (Rob Demovsky, ESPN)
• The Bengals have released linebacker Vontaze Burfict, citing declining play. (Albert Breer, Sports Illustrated)
• The Cowboys will host WR Randall Cobb on a visit on Monday. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• RB Spencer Ware will visit the Lions on Monday. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• WR Jordy Nelson will visit the Seahawks on Tuesday. Nelson has drawn interest from the Patriots, Titans, Chiefs and Raiders. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• QB AJ McCarron will visit the Texans on Monday. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• Defensive tackle Haloti Ngata announced his retirement on Monday. Ngata made five Pro Bowls in his career with the Baltimore Ravens, Detroit Lions and Philadelphia Eagles.
• Former Giants and Jaguars OT Ereck Flowers is visiting Washington on Sunday night. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• The Vikings could bring former Titans OG Josh Kline for a visit this week. (Ben Goessling, Minneapolis Star Tribune)
• Giants quarterback Eli Manning earned a $5 million roster bonus after remaining on the roster through the fifth day of the 2019 season. (Mike Florio, Pro Football Talk)