The speculation will be over with the Arizona Cardinals making the first pick of the 2019 NFL draft in Nashville on Thursday.
Most think that the decision will come down to Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray or Ohio State defensive end Nick Bosa.
Meanwhile, the business of the NFL is still going on with players who are looking for extensions or were tagged with franchise tenders waiting for long-tern deals.
One player who scored big is Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, who reached a four-year, $140 million extension that includes a $65 million signing bonus, making him the highest-paid player in the league.
Teams also have until May 3 to exercise fifth-year options on players selected in the 2016 draft's first round.
Here are the latest rumors surrounding the draft and news around the NFL.
• The Giants may target Duke QB Daniel Jones on Thursday, and could select him with the No. 6 pick. (Ralph Vacchiano, SNY)
• Washington has "explored" a trade to move into the top five picks of Thursday's draft. (Mike Garafolo, NFL Network)
• The Raiders expect to target a running back early in the draft in order to replace Marshawn Lynch. Alabama RB Josh Jacobs is a potential target. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Redskins have targeted Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins with their first-round pick on Thursday. (Diana Russini, ESPN)
• The Saints picked up the fifth-year option for DT Sheldon Rankins. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Pittsburgh Steelers are trying to sign quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to a new contract extension before Thursday's draft. (Adam Schefter, ESPN.com)
• Demver Broncos cornerback Chris Harris requests a new contract or trade. Harris, 29, has two years left on a $42.5 million contract he signed in 2014. (Adam Schefter, ESPN.com)
• The Seahawks have traded defensive end Frank Clark to the Chiefs. Seattle will receive a 2019 first-round pick and a 2020 second-round pick in the deal. The two teams will exchange third round draft picks in the 2019 NFL draft. The Chiefs also agreed to a five-year, $105.5 million deal with Clark. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• 49ers kicker Robbie Gould has pulled his contract proposals and told the team he will not negotiate or sign a long-term deal with them, and he would like to be traded. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• The Raiders are planning to make a surprising pick at No. 4, Last week, the team reportedly sent its entire scout team home, concerned about possible leaks. (Ian Rapoport, NFL.com)