Looking to snap a two-game losing streak, the Seahawks will return home to face the Saints at Lumen Field on Monday Night Football.
Sitting in last place in the NFC West and desperate for a win, what must Seattle accomplish to beat New Orleans in prime time and climb back into wild card contention? Reporter Corbin Smith and Nick Lee examine several keys to a Seahawks victory, including slowing down dangerous dual threat running back Alvin Kamara and the challenging task trying to establish the run against the No. 2 rushing defense in the NFL.
Watch the entire discussion in the video above.
Related Seahawks Game Week Content
- Legendary QB Matt Hasselbeck Proud to Join Seahawks Ring of Honor Alongside Mike Holmgren
- 5 Matchups to Watch: Saints vs. Seahawks
- 3 "Best Case" Scenarios for Seahawks Monday Night Contest vs. Saints
- Enemy Confidential: Seahawks Readying For Stingy Saints Defense
- Film Breakdown: Tre Brown Brings Hope to Seahawks' Secondary
- Carlos Dunlap Must Elevate Game to Bolster Struggling Pass Rush
- Despite 2-4 Start, Bobby Wagner Confident Seahawks Will Turn Season Around