Cam Newton is headed to New England. And while it is hard for anyone to know whether Cam is healthy enough to still be the quarterback he once was, the possibilities of a close to prime Newton under Bill Belichick are scintillating. Sports Illustrated host Robin Lundberg explains how Cam could even be an upgrade over an older Tom Brady at quarterback for the Patriots. That is if everything goes right for him and the team.
Latest News and Videos from Sports Illustrated
- MMQB: Cam Newton to New England; Team Doctors Discuss COVID-19 Spread
- Tom Verducci: MLB, Players Association Worked on Plan to Isolate Replay Room
- Daily Cover: America, Realigned: A Radical Reimagining of the NCAA Landscape
- Will the NFL Schedule See Changes Due to Coronavirus?
- Conor Orr: How Could the Rest of the NFL Let Bill Belichick Get Cam Newton?