With the 2021 Olympic games approaching this summer, U.S.A Track and Field star Noah Lyles joined Ben Heisler for a wide-ranging conversation.
The 23-year old American sprinter is the favorite to win gold at the 100 and 200-meter events and discussed several topics as part of his appearance.
- Stories from his über-competitive family and becoming a master foosball champion
- Training for the 2021 Olympics in Tokyo
- If he had any interest or was recruited to play other sports besides track and field.
- His style and watch game
- Getting into fantasy and betting and how it can help grow their audience/connect with his sport
- Why he couldn't have a "Tom Brady Super Bowl" style celebration if he won gold even if he tried.