DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) A look at Chip Ganassi Racing's success in in the Rolex 24 at Daytona following Sunday's victory in the twice-round-the-clock endurance event at Daytona International Speedway:
- It was the sixth Rolex victory for team owners Ganassi and Felix Sabates in 12 attempts.
- The six wins are the most in the 53-year history of the race.
- It's the second win for Ganassi's No. 02 car, which also won in 2006 with Scott Dixon, Casey Mears and Dan Wheldon.
- The victory made Jamie McMurray the third driver, joining Mario Andretti and AJ Foyt, to win both the Daytona 500 and the Rolex.
- It is Dixon's second career Rolex win, first for McMurray, Tony Kanaan and Kyle Larson.
- Ganassi engine manufacturer Ford won its 169th race in the United SportsCar Championship, sixth best in the modern era.