Keep track of every move before the Premier League's transfer deadline.
The transfer deadline has officially passed.
A slew or Premier League teams made impactful additions on Thursday, with a flurry of activity taking place before the buzzer at 12 p.m. ET. Inter Milan made a major addition to its attack by adding striker Romelu Lukaku, and another household name joined Arsenal after David Luiz's transfer from Arsenal.
Did any club make enough moves to be the favorite next season, or will Manchester City stay in prime position to win its third-straight Premier League title?
Here are the notable transfers that occured before Thursday's deadline.
• 12:00 p.m. ET: Man City has signed goalkeeper Scott Carson on loan from Derby. (Sky Sports News)
• 11:40 a.m. ET: Liverpool midfielder Ovie Ejaria is joining Reading on a one-year loan. (Sky Sports News)
• 11:20 a.m. ET: Aston Villa mutually agreed to a contract termination with midfielder Birkir Bjarnason. (Aston Villa)
• 11:00 a.m. ET: Leeds signed striker Eddie Nketiah on a year-long loan from Arsenal. (Leeds United)
• 10:40 a.m. ET: Watford signed winger Ismalia Sarr from French club Stade Rennais. (Watford FC)
• 10:20 a.m. ET: Tottenham signed Ryan Sessegnon from Fulham on a five-year deal. (David Ornstein, BBC Sport)
• 10:00 a.m. ET: Tottenham defender Cameron Carter-Vickers will join Stoke City on a season-long loan. (Stoke City FC)
• 9:40 a.m. ET: Manchester United ended its pursuit of Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic. The club is still seeking a replacement for Romelu Lukaku (Sky Sports News)
• 9:10 a.m. ET: Chelsea midfielder Danny Drinkwater will join Burnley on loan. (Sky Sports News)
• 8:30 a.m. ET: Newcastle will sign Andy Carroll to a one-year deal. (Craig Hope, Daily Mail Sport)
• 8:15 a.m. ET: Chelsea defender David Luiz is expected to join Arsenal. (Sky Sports News)
• 8:00 a.m. ET: Kieran Tierney is undergoing his physical with Arsenal after Celtic agreed to a transfer on Wednesday. (Brian McLauchlin and David Ornstein, BBC Sport)
• 7:20 a.m. ET: Tottenham is expected to acquire midfielder Giovani Lo Celso from Spanish club Real Betis. (Julien Laurens, ESPN FC)
• 6:15 a.m. ET: Tottenham will not receive Paulo Dybala before Thursday's deadline. Juventus will not sell the Argentinian forward. (David Ornstein, BBC Sport)
• 2 a.m. ET: Inter Milan reached an agreement to acquire Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku. (Simon Stone, BBC Sport)
• 1:30 a.m. ET: Tottenham will sign Ryan Sessegnon from Fulham. Josh Onomah will join Tottenham in a corresponding deal. (Sky Sports News)