The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• My mission while I'm in London? To "Tebow" on the couch that Andy Murray is sitting on in that video. Incredible.
• Mardy Fish doesn't think he's the best American tennis player.
• Emilio Sanchez reflects on Murray's time at the Sanchez-Casal Academy.
• Spanish sportsmen react to Yannick Noah's doping accusations.
• Rafael Nadal thinks Novak Djokovic has played at a higher level than Roger Federer ever did.
• A behind-the-scenes look at the World Tour Finals.
• "I'm not taking anything away from Asia, but was Asia the strongest this year?" Federer isn't all that impressed with Murray's Asian streak.
• The ATP and Rio de Janiero have entered into a two-year partnership. What exactly does it mean to be an "official tourism destination"?
• London is already preparing its bid to keep the World Tour Finals.
• Rod Laver thinks Federer's Grand Slam drought is nearing its end.
• Some players want to change the ATP ranking system to a two-year revolving scheme. That is a bad idea.