The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Another nutty thing that happened at Gstaad: In 2001, Roger Federer met AC/DC.
• From ESPN, the list of professional athletes involved with the Biogenesis scandal includes tennis players, though no specific names have been mentioned.
• Here's the original report from the Miami New Timesthat includes documents that appear to show Wayne Odesnik's name appearing in Tony Bosch's files and client lists. Odesnik was asked about it at Wimbledon and he claims the reports are erroneous.
• Peter Bodo profiles Fabio Fognini, who all of a sudden can't lose a match.
• In the event he wins Cincinnati, anyone have a suggestion for what we should call Novak Djokovic's achievement of winning all nine ATP Masters 1000?
• Enjoyed this write-up from Bruce Jenkins on the thoroughly entertaining second round match between Agnieszka Radwanska and Francesca Schiavone in Stanford.
• Matt Cronin on Stanford's Nicole Gibbs, who embarks on life as a full-time pro.