Randy Orton is a 3rd generation wrestler and a top contender in WWE. Even though he's been in the ring for 20 years Randy Orton is reintroducing himself to WWE audiences. He is becoming a more dynamic performer not only on the mic but also in the ring.
Orton's style is different than the vast majority of performances in WWE, but what makes him so unique as a performer?
Sports Illustrated's host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by SI's Justin Barrasso for how Orton has elevated his game in the past 6 months.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SPORTS ILLUSTRATED:
- MLB's Disaster Offers a Warning to Other Returning Sports
- Eddie Edwards’s Long Road in Wrestling Leads to Second Impact Title Reign
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Without Justin Verlander, Where Do Astros Go From Here?
- Chelsea, Lampard Accomplish Their Mission, But Areas to Improve Upon Are Clear
- After Weeks of Delaying, Decision Time Is Here for College Football
- 'Quarantine Quarterbacks' Idea Being Floated Around NFL Circles